Thursday, October 13, 2011

United Arab Emirates Air Force C-17A remains at Long Beach Airport performing test flights

A lovely 3/4 qtr front look at this gorgeous aircraft as she returns from a Boeing test flight.

United Arab Emirates C-17A (F-238/UE-4) 1226 which was delivered to the UAE Air Force on September 26, 2011 but is still at Long Beach Airport (LGB/KLGB). The aircraft has been performing flights out to "Shots Intersection" the past few days and is captured returning from a sortie at 1544 PST on October 13, 2011.

(Photos by Michael Carter)

1 comment:

getjets said...

Hey there Mr. Michael Carter of "Aero Pacific Flightline's" Fame.
your were kind enough to visit me.....and join as a follower....I Thank ya....which leads me to my point....NICE PLACE YOU HAVE HERE....

Love your pictures.....never get enough anything with wings...:))))

perhaps I'll do a little window shopping here....
and Thank you for your visit to my
humble little blog....
please come back anytime....

misstwa
^J^

ps...dontcha just love your front office??????lol